-- The Obligatory Bookmarks Page --
To try and expand your narrow horizons :)
Oh, all right. It's de rigeur, right? Therefore,
we must follow FORM, if any sanity is to be maintained, or
just click on the blue ribbon at the bottom of the page, and
flame the Representative of your choice.
THE ULTIMATE SEARCH ENGINE AWAITS BELOW
"And, hast though slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
He chortled in his joy.
1. The Eugene Astronomical Society
OK, well we began putting our newsletter on the web last
year. We have collected various lovely links to astronomy and
related websites. Come back when you're finished zipping around the
cosmos. Oh, and for the listener to spooky late-night radio,
there's the Comet page, so you can see Great Comet Hale-Bopp before it
impacts Earth, ENDING LIFE AS NOSTRADAMUS KNEW IT WOULD! (yeah. right. sure.)
3. Don't go to Wyoming: visit virtually, and leave it for me!
4. Perotistas: Whom you SHOULD nominate for President!!!
5. The man BEHIND [above]'s First Run for the Presidency!
6. Earthquake info for our California friends ...
7. And the USELESS Pages, for those who suffer from netennui!
8. The Hart Pages -- I'm not QUITE the only one!
9. The William S. Hart Page (is this like "backwards masking"?)
10. The Adult-Oriented Site of the Day (just to upset the Anthony Comstock of the Internet: Senator Exon, D, Nebr.)
11. The Netvet's HORSE Page (has nothing to do with link #10)
12. Banned Books Online (ditto #11)
13. Guidelines to Success in Publishing (for authors)
14. The ABA's "Bookselling This Week" newsletter + archives!
15. And, of course, JOIN the gosh-darned Union! (I did.)
last updated 9-6-96.
return to home page